- The maximum time in advance for a booking is 16 hours before departing time.
- ÀiBarcelona does not charge any fee to amend or change the dates of an existing booking, as long as we receive the request more than three (3) days ahead of the confirmed travel date.
- If you request a date change within three (3) days or less of your confirmed travel date, we will attempt to honour your request; however, changes made three days or less from your original travel date may be subject to an additional fee.
- If you make a purchase using a promotion code, or if you accept a discount or special-offer price, you may invalidate your discount or special-offer price by making any changes or amendments to your itinerary once your purchase is complete. We reserve the right to invalidate your discount or special-offer pricing if you make any changes to your confirmed itinerary.
- Occasionally, we may have to make changes to tour dates, prices, inclusions, coverage, age requirements, and other Product features and/or requirements. As a result, we reserve the right to cancel, change or substitute any service, tour, ticket or product that you have booked with us, at any time, for any reason. In such cases, if you are dissatisfied with the alternatives offered, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price. However, for a significant change to a booking, we make every reasonable effort to notify the consumer, in order to amend or re-issue the booking where feasible.
- Minimum numbers apply. If you end up being the only 2 people in the tour, there will be an extra charge of 15€ per person.
- Prices listed in semi-private experiences (shared group) are per person
- Prices listed in premium experiences (private group) are per experience and based on the number of people.
- Prices are based on the local tariff at the time of quoting, converted at the prevailing foreign-exchange rate.
- Price quotations are subject to change without notice until a booking has been confirmed.
- Prices do not include tips/gratuities to tour directors, drivers or local guides, they are not mandatory but graciously accepted always.
- Our guides DO NOT receive any commissions from any shops or restaurants, so if they accompany our Clients to any of these places, they will do it freely.
Payment and Cancellations
- 30% payment at time of booking is required to make a reservation. ÀiBarcelona uses a safe payment platform that accepts several types of Credit Card.
- 70% payment is requested to be paid cash on the day. However, under request, it can be charged to your credit card, on the day before the trip date.
- No refunds are available once a tour or service has commenced.
- Cancelling a booking with ÀiBarcelona can result in cancellation fees being applied, as outlined below. Additional fees may be levied by the individual supplier. When cancelling any booking you will be notified via email or telephone of the total cancellation fees.
- Non-refundable in all circumstances: events or show tickets & gifts certificates
- For premium and private day trips:
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- The value of the transaction may be subject to taxes, duties, foreign transaction, currency exchange or other fees.