Local Wines & Slow Food Experience
Enjoy the visit of the smallest wine area in Spain, D.O. Alella. As cute and small are their little family wineries that we will visit. All our wineries have organic wines and each one has each own special wines and beautiful properties.
From an underground cellar to a Natural Park, all are traditional family-run vineyards, with several international award-winning wines and unforgettable views over the Mediterranean Sea, a unique natural setting.
The local experts will guide you all around the vineyards and cellars and let you know about grape varieties, methods, soils and the little insider secrets of the best wines and Cava. Finally, you will be offered some of these wines to be tasted in a room with stunning views over this natural scenery. Afterwards, you will be taken to a creative cuisine and slow food charming restaurant in the area. After this great lunch, we will take you back to Barcelona and will arrive there at around 16:30 pm so that you can keep enjoying the city.
What will you do?
We will pick you up at 09:30 am. Enjoy a 20 minutes trip from Barcelona with our comfortable car or minivan. Visit one of the very special wineries first and, at 12:30 pm visit a second beautiful winery where you will have another tasting of still wines and cava. Then, for lunch, we’ll take you to a charming local restaurant where you will have a tasty slow food lunch cooked only with fresh local ingredients. At around 16:30 pm, you will be back to Barcelona.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Transport in a comfortable car or minivan
- Awesome driver-guide
- Visit 2 small family-run wineries
- Tasting of 6 fabulous organic wines (sulphite-free wines also available in some wineries)
- A very special lunch made only with local, fresh seasonal ingredients
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Tips (always graciously accepted)
- Any other drinks or snacks not mentioned above
Second winery & lunch
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum drinking age is 18